Thursday, August 26, 2010

Karen's Doodles Freebie Challenge

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, August 26, 2010
Just a quick post today - the grocery store is calling my name!!

I made this card this morning using the latest Karen's Doodles freebie that you can get if you are a Karen's Doodles Facebook Fan

This is such a cute image and I just love Halloween!  I had so much fun pulling out all my Halloween stuff and getting in the spoooooky mood!

Hope you like it, too!


I also used the sketch at Paper Sundaes

2 stamps of approval:

alicaz said...

Totally cute! The image is adorable and not Frightful at all! LOL! Love it!
So glad you could join us at Paper Sundaes this week!

fi's cards and crafts said...

ooh I love Halloween..this is great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea