Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Did my Mojo come home?

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Ok, so my Mojo up and went on vacation and left me behind... for shame!

I had some time today while Emily was at daycamp and Bradley was snoozing on the floor, so I tried to muster up a tiny bit of mojo to enter some challenges! I think I did ok to begin with... but I think I may have train-wrecked the last card! We'll see.. maybe it will grow on me!

This card is for Cupcake Craft Challenges #45 - A sketch... (I think almost everyone has sketches this week!!)
This card uses an image (Tilda?) that was sent by a friend (Norma, maybe?), My Mind's Eye papers, Scallop Oval and Classic Oval Nesties, Copic and Stampin' Up! markers and cardstock. The letters I believe are also My Mind's Eye, but don't hold me to that...

This next card is for the House Mouse and Friends challenge #43. This is one of my most favoritest stamps and I always love coloring these guys.. makes me want a nice cold martini - dry, extra olives, please! This is actually the first card I did today.This card uses House Mouse stamps, Stampin' Up! cardstock and ribbon, Copics and Stampin' Up! markers, Oval Nesties and an egg punch. I scored the cardstock in the grid pattern with my Scor-Pal.

This last card... well.. I think I may have pushed my mojo a little far with this one.. It's a little busy, a little crazy and maybe even a little chaotic? Hmm... I think I have a friend with a son who's birthday is soon? Maybe he'll like it! This one is for The Pink Elephant's sketch this week.

This card uses DCWV patterned paper, Stampin' Up! cardstock, The Greeting Farm stamps (Wild Things), Copics and Stampin' Up! markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

21 stamps of approval:

Teresa said...

Love the HM card. The olive is just adorable. Great job on the sketch, thanks for joining the challenge.

Carisa said...

The last one is my FAVORITE! Truly, love it. Great job woman. Now, pass along some of that mojo....it's been a week again since I've stamped! LOL

Toothy said...

They are all soooo cute, I love that giant olive.

Callie said...

LOL! I'm with Carisa... of the three the last is my favorite. Too cute! It's great. And I love the big olive... and the HI card is adorable! Welcome home mojo... Sweet Dee has missed yah!!

Lena Katrine said...

Great cards! Love them all - beautiful papers and embellies, and cute images!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

Pop's Cards said...

The Tilda is such a cute image, i love your choice of colors, the papers is fab and i love the big sentiment...

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, good luck hugs Pops x x x

P.S. Love all your card they are all really cute x

simplyfairies said...

Real cute, all of them, my fave is the mice!!

Annie said...

All three are just gorgeous. I love that housemouse image - my daughter has bought me a couple of their stamps for my birthday next week. Surprise ones - ooooooooh I do hope that will be one of them. I'll let you know!
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I think your MOJO is just fine, love all your cards! The CCC card is awesome love that little image. Thanks for playing along this week.

Liza said...

Fabulous creations Dee. I so love this Tilda image and your colour choices are stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

There's nothing wrong with your mojo, all three cards are gorgeous. The Tilda image is adorable and your colouring is fab. The House Mouse image is so cute and the greeting farm image is adorable. Well done on a busy day's work. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kruemel said...

Love all 3 cards! Great coloring and take on the sketches.
Thanks for playing with CCC this week!
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Unknown said...

Very cute cards!!!

stephanne said...

Lol, that olive is perfect. All of the cards are cuties, but I came from the House Mouse blog, so I'll keep my comment HM-specific. Great colours and colouring, I'll bet those mice are feeling pretty good right about now!!
Stephanie

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card...and oh so clever with the olive...LOVE it!

Ida / Little said...

I think all three cards look fab! The CCC card has such beautiful colors and I really like your elements :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and have a wonderful Sunday :)

Hugs Ida

NormaJean said...

wow dee them cards are beautiful I would say your mojo is going on high force, wish I would get mine back...lol and yes tilda was mine you did a great job on that card if you want more just let me know K
Hugs Norma

Carol said...

A gorgeous trio of cards Dee, great take on my sketch and i just love the cute image :)
Thanks for joining us at TPE..

Hugs
Carol x

theneon said...

with -- or without your MOJO -- you've done a great job with all of these. I came to see your House Mouse challenge which is delightful -- but so are the others.

LORi said...

What fun Pretty Cards!!! So happy you joined us at TPE this week!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Dee,

I KNOW exactly how you were feeling...my creative mojo left me quite a while ago too and I'm still waiting for it to return!

I just thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up to lately. It's been such a long time since I've had the chance to sit down, relax and just blog hop! I sure do miss it!

Hope you continue to get the creative spirit...and can create a hundred cards, and other projects, in the next few weeks.

Thanks for being such a great part of our Team!

Hugs,
Priscilla

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea