Thursday, March 14, 2019

Time to start sharing again!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, March 14, 2019
HI there, friends!!  Today, I went up to my craft room to put some stuff that I bought away, and decided to play a little bit while I was there!  Right now I'm mostly in organization mode, since we moved about a year ago and I'm still putting my "studio" together.  Most of my supplies are in storage, so I'm limited with what I have to play with.

I just got this new Stampin' Up! set and dies from Sale-A-Bration, So Hoppy Together (I love frogs!) . I used Distress Inks for a blended background with the paddle style make-up brushes.  I really like how they blend together.  I also just got the Lawn Fawn Reversed Scallop Stitched Circle die and love it!  I used the Spellbinders Expressions die and stamp set for the sentiments. For the word "friend" I die cut it out of toner paper and ran it through my Minc with green foil. 

I love how this card turned out!



Thanks for "hopping" by!  I'm hoping to start sharing more of my cards and things as I get my "studio" back together and in working order!

Let's join some challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes, Southern Girls Challenge - Flowers or Animals, Addicted to Stamps & More - Make Your Mark (ink, markers), Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes, Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Have a wonderful crafty day!

-Spryte

8 stamps of approval:

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card! I love your blended background and your froggy is adorable. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Macimbalo said...

This card is just so adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

DeniseD said...

Very sweet card and that frog!! Great coloring and awesome use of the die cut in the card, thanks for sharing with us!

DeniseD said...

Very sweet card and that frog!! Pretty colored background and use of the die cut center, thanks for sharing!

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute design and your little frog is adorable!
Good luck with getting your studio finished.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

Nandini said...

So cute and sweet! I love the little frog. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Looking forward to seeing again soon. Nandini, DT

The Red Mullet Band said...

Such a stunning card! I love it
Thanks for playing along with us!
Ana Isabel Owner and DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea