Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Donut Worry, Be Happy!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Hello friends!

It's nearly the last day of the month and I'm so excited to share with you my September Kit of the Month cards from Kristy's Bloomin' Journey and Fun Stampers Journey!


This month's stamp set was so fun to use and I just love all the great donut stamps!  I know this one will come out again to be used in my everyday crafting fun!

Just look at these fun colors and that adorable paper clip!

These stacked up donuts are just adorable!   I love masking images, but it's something I don't do very often.  I love that the kit of the month always shows a new technique, or reminds me of a technique that I love!

 Oh!  I was so distracted by the delicious donuts that I forgot the adorable glass of milk!!  How cute is that?

 I think this one might just be my favorite!  I love the colors and I used some glitter glue to create cute sparkley sprinkles for my donut!

Such a fun and yummy stamp set!  Thanks Fun Stampers Journey!

And thank you for stopping by to visit!

See you again soon!

Dee


1 stamps of approval:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness how CUTE is this?!? The most adorable ATC ever! Love the embossed panel!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea