Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month - June 2015

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, July 02, 2015
Hello!

So, my apologies that this post is late, there was a little confusion with the new catalog and new website and Kit of the Month subscriptions, so my kit was a bit late getting to me... but here it is for you to enjoy!

This month's kit has an extra special fun touch - using your own photos!!

How much fun!!

Here are all 4 cards that I've made so far:


The first card I did uses a photo that I took on my recent trip to Maui.  I absolutely adore the cute sunglass element that was included in the kit!


The second card I did uses a photo that I love of my little guy from a month or so ago.  He was blowing me kisses over a hot dog at Costco!  LOL!  Even though the elements that came with the kit were pink, I think they still look great with the photo of my boy!  Pink for Love, right?


This third card doesn't use a photo, but the sentiment is so much fun!  The circle piercing was pre-done for me, making this card so easy to put together!  This one uses 2 of the new colors of Silk from the new catalog - Pink Bubble Gum and Cool Pool Silk (although, I couldn't order the Cool Pool Silk because it sold out so fast, but I had something close that I used until I get my next order placed.)


Here's the last card, so glittery and sparkley and fun!  Lots of Journey Glaze on this one and I love the great new embossing folder!  The embossing and piercing were both pre-done for me!


Another month of FUN cards using the Fun Stampers Journey Kit of the Month!

If you haven't signed up for your Kits yet, go visit www.funstampersjourney.com/96 to get started!  You can also join us at Kristy's Bloomin' Journey on Facebook for great ideas and inspiration!

Thanks so much!
Dee

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea