Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Window

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, October 26, 2012
Happy Friday!

Here's a Halloween card that I made while visiting my Mom last weekend.  I wanted to try out this window idea that I'd seen around and I think it turned out pretty cool.  It was pretty easy, too!

Halloween Window - by Dee Morris
Images from Stampin' Up

I had bought a necklace for my daughter and it was a bit long, so I cut it down and saved the extra chain.  I decided to use it on the card and I love the way it looks!  

Sending this one off to my brother for Halloween, hope he likes it!  He was "helping" me with a card at Mom's house a few weeks ago and giving me a hard time about white space!  I kept trying to put more stuff on my card and he kept telling me to leave it alone!  The card turned out pretty great, though, with his help!  I'll have to get that one posted soon, too!

Thanks for visiting!

Here are some challenges for today:
Stampin' For the Weekend - Anything Goes
Dilly Beans - Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas - Anything Goes

6 stamps of approval:

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL Sometimes brother knows best, right? Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Very boo-tiful card! So glad you joined us at Dilly Beans this week!

Plastic cards said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Simple and captivating, shade are going well with design... can you share designs related to Plastic cards with us?

AN said...

Sinulla on täällä ihania kortteja! Kiitos paljon kuvista 1
Hyvää syksyä sinne !

Angela said...

Cute card - love the green and black together.

Thanks for sharing your card with Card Makin' Mamas!

Hope to see you again, soon!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea