Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I Love Tacos...!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Here's a little card I made, just playing around with some things on my desk.

I picked up this stamp set from Hero Arts at the art supply store and thought it was fun.  I wanted to play with my Gina K wreath builder template and decided that I could do a taco wreath!  I mean, why not, right??

So here it is - tacos, dancing around in a circle with hearts and sequins.  A pretty simple layout, but bright, happy colors to make you smile!

Have a crafty day!


Stamp Ink Paper - Designers Choice



1 stamps of approval:

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes please!! I love tacos especially how you've put them on your square card design here!! Such a fun card and sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea