Monday, April 29, 2019

Missing You...

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, April 29, 2019
HI!  Here's a card to share that I made a while ago for my Bestie!  I moved across the country a year ago and I miss her!


I found this cute stamp set at a local stamp expo and knew I had to get it!  I love Sherlock!  The stamp is from Katzelkraft Stamps and I colored it with markers.  I added the Stampin' Up Large Letters die and a small "you" sentiment that I had on hand.

I had fun putting this one together and thinking of all the fun crafty time my Bestie and I used to spend together!  Can't wait to see her again this summer!
<3 p="">Have an amazing crafty day!
-Spryte

Cute Card Thursday - Brads Sequins or Gems
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea