Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dazzle me with Cupcakes!!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
I made this card for the inspiration post at the Meljen's Blog.  I used this weeks awesome freebie and went just a little crazy with the cupcakes!

And just a few more challenges to enter it into:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Dazzle (do I get extra points for every cupcake I used?  LOL!)

Image: Meljen's Designs - Monday Freebie - Triple Treat Cupcakes

5 stamps of approval:

Toothy said...

Wow, that is a lot of cupcakes. Is that a cupcake border punch or did you find that somewhere?

Sprytebyrd said...

@Toothy - it's a Martha Stewart punch. I don't have it, Callie send me some punched borders. But I need to get it!
Dee

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dee, what a gorgeous card. Love the cupcakes and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Linda Ledbetter said...

You make the coolest stuff, and you have the COOLEST blog! Thanks for sharing the love with us at Drunken Stampers! Your birthday card is fab!!!

CuddlyBunny said...

Woohoo! CUPCAKES!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea